Monday 15 October 2012

Bared To You (Crossfire #1) By Sylvia Day

didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it

Plot
Our Journey began in fire...
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness-beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as i'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily... Gideon knew. He had demons of his own, And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires. The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...


My Opinion
A friend recommended to me this Author Sylvia Day as we had both recently just finished all the fifty shades series. I have to say even though i did love the fifty shades trilogy i preferred this book as it was well written better.


We meet the main characters Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross, they meet the first time in his crossfire building which is where Eva happens to work as well. They soon become involved in a whirl wind relationship but find out they both have broken pasts but yet still are attracted to each other. They soon become obsessed with each other and are never apart...

I loved that it had such a flow into a love story and getting to know more about Eva and Gideon. It was a great read and I couldn't put my kindle down as i wanting to hurry to see what happened next on every page.
I loved the name Eva nicknamed Gideon aka Mr Dark and Dangerous. I kept trying to picture my own Gideon Cross and this who i thought fitted perfectly
- My Perfect Man he would be ;)

I cannot wait to follow on in the crossfire series and read more about Eva and Gideon's Life's. I don't want to spoil or give any more details away about the series just I recommend anybody to pick up this book and give it a go! You won't know what your missing. We all need our very own Gideon Cross sometimes... 

Paperback           Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment