Tuesday 23 October 2012

It's Soon To Be GoodBye October....Helllo November!



With the nights are getting darker,October coming to an end and November is getting closer I've been getting in to the Christmas spirit this week with buying Christmas gifts already and Oh Yes a lot of new books that are coming out have the festive spirit so each week drawing closer to 24th December I have set myself a challenge I am going to read two new Christmas books each week and then will post my reviews on here too.
With it being 62 days to Christmas I have 9 weeks to fit as many Christmas books as i can hehe! Im so excited!


This week's Christmas Books
(22/10/12)
The Night Before Christmas - Scarlett Bailey
( Review Coming Soon)
Christmas At The Cupcake Cafe - Jenny Colgan

Next Week's Christmas Book
(29/10/12)
With Love At Christmas - Carole Matthews
A Winter Flame - Milly Johnson

(5/11/12)
Married By Christmas - Scarlett Bailey
One Perfect Christmas - Paige Toon

12/11/12
When I Fall In Love - Miranda Dickinson
Winter Wonderland - Belinda Jones

19/11/12
To Be Confirmed....

Keep Following My Blog Each Week To See Different Christmas Books That I have Reviewed and Hopefully It Will Get You In The Festive Mood Too!
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment