Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


 Well the time has come around again, Yes Christmas has arrived he he! Now I love this time of year its just perfect for sharing and receiving presents but also spreading lots of love to friends and family. 
I wish you all a wonderful and special Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a splendid time and eat and drink lots and spread so much love around.

I have had a fantastic time building up to the festive celebration with some great new books that came out.
Now there has been some wonderful Christmassy reads and I have certainly thoroughly enjoyed them ever so much! I am such a chick-lit fan and I have loved all the Christmassy feel books this year!

Here is my list of perfect Chick-Lit Christmas Books 2012
(They are all a must read and will definitely get you in the festive mood!)


 Belinda Jones - Winter Wonderland
My Review Of Winter Wonderland

Jenny Colgan - Christmas At The Cupcake Cafe
My Review Of Christmas At The Cupcake Cafe

Carole Matthews - With Love At Christmas
My Review Of With Love At Christmas

Milly Johnson - A Winter Flame
My Review Of A Winter Flame

Miranda Dickinson - When I Fall In Love
My Review of When I Fall In Love

Karen Swan - The Perfect Present
Review Soon!
Scarlett Bailey - Married By Christmas
Review Soon!
Julia Williams - A Merry Little Christmas
Abby Clements - Meet Me Under The Mistletoe



I have had such a fantastic day, i have been spoiled so much by friends and family he he I am now a proud owner of an Android tablet :-)  it is the perfect gift ever and was definitely a surprise!!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
 All the best!!
Xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment