Wednesday 5 December 2012

One Perfect Christmas By Paige Toon


One perfect Christmas picks up with Alice and Joe one year on... He's a bigger star than ever, and Alice has managed to maintain her anonymity. But how long can that last? Will this be their first - and  last - perfect Christmas? And where is Lukas? 
Snuggle up in front of the fire to read this magical wintery short story about what happened next...

didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it

After reading One Perfect Summer By Paige Toon, when I found out she had wrote this little short story of the same characters I couldn't wait to read. The only shame with this is it's only for e-reads which is going to upset some people who haven't got their own e-reader, I for one i'm very lucky to own one so when this came out, I couldn't wait to get stuck in, I know it's only 76 pages so it quickly throws you on the lives with Alice and Joe, It starts where they are at one of Alice's friends wedding and Joe is even more of a star now so he is in a disguise, Not long after that it flicks through 2months, 6months and then 12months later where Alice decides that she wants to go Public with Joe eventually..which was so cute :)

I loved catching up with what happened next with Alice and Joe but also what happened to Lukas after they split...I really enjoyed it alot and was gutted when it just finished on a such a cliffhanger...
I must say if you haven't read One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon then i must urge you to go grab a copy now because you will laugh but will also cry.

I do hope we maybe get to see them again maybe in a future book..eh Paige? hehe! For this short story I will still give it 5 stars because it does deserve it hehe!

Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment