Sunday 23 February 2014

Book Review: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


Title: The Fault In Our Stars
Author: John Green
Publisher: Penguin
Publication Date: 2012



Blurb
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.


Verdict

Firstly I want to say a massive thank you to one of my dear book friends Kayla Oliver for recommending me to read The Fault In Our Stars and kept saying that I will love it and I got the chance to read it today on a very lazy Sunday and I got drawn in so quickly and had it finished in 6 hours.

I have a confession....I feel I could write a perfect long review for this and be like this happens and you will cry or laugh. But I think with this book you need to sit down and curl up with the book and be prepared to be drawn in the book so quickly and love the two main characters Hazel & Augustus as much as I did. 

You will certainly Laugh and most definitely will cry so have a box of tissues ready but The Fault In Our Stars really is a sad but the most beautiful book I have read this year, One thing I have realised is I don't understand how people could hate this book as it is a very touching story which will grab your heart and you will feel the pain but you will love it and will not forget about it for a long time after.

The Fault In Our Stars is the first book I have read by John Green and I will definitely be going out and buying the rest of his books right now!
A must read if you haven't read it already!
Beautiful, Perfect, Heartbreaking but some parts are laughable too.
Deserves this rating so much.

didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it

No comments:

Post a Comment