Tuesday 18 March 2014

Book Lover's Tag

Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
I started when i was really young and was given books for birthdays and Christmas. I also used to have little book clubs with friends and we used to read Enid Blyten books together.

Where do you usually read?
Anywhere it could be at home, in bed, bus, train, cafe, work, friend's house..

Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
It depends on whether i am hooked with the first book, sometimes i start straying when I see a book which has a lovely appealing cover and so then I end up reading two at a time.

What is your favourite genre?
My favourite genre would have to be Chick-lit, I can always pick up a good chick-lit book and fall right into the book and end up in laughter which always brightens my day.


What genre will you not read?
I tend to give any genre a try.

Do you have a favourite book?
Oh gosh, this is a real toughy Harry Potter Series are definitely at the top but I also adored Ps I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.
What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
The Juliette Society, I wouldn't say it was horrible, It was just not the type of book I normally read and couldn't enjoy so much.


What is the biggest book you’ve ever read?
Breaking Dawn(Twilight Saga Series) By Stephanie Meyer

What was the last book you bought?
I bought three books by John Green last week
- Paper Towns
- Looking for Alaska
- An Abdundance of Katherines


Which do you prefer library books or buying books?
I Prefer buying books as I love the new book smell and I hate damaged spines..I have big book problems.


What are you reading now?
I am currently reading Bad Brides by Rebecca Chance, It is her newest novel that is out later this month and I must say it is bloody brilliant!! 

What are the disadvantages of being a book lover?
There is no disadvantages at all.. Book lovers are free to read and be sucked into the fairytale life of books..



If you’d like to also do this tag, please do.

Tweet me if you complete it, I’d love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment