Sunday 20 July 2014

#Sexmeup readathon Book List

Helloo to all my lovely readers & blogger friends, I am so excited to share this post with you all! I am taking part in the #sexmeup readathon created by Laura from She Loves To Read.
The readathon starts tomorrow Monday 21st July and if you would like to sign up then you can here. I am so excited to show you all the books I am going to be reading this week and which ones i've already read & will have reviews up this week too!






Here is my list of all the books I am wanting to read this week:

Bared to you - Sylvia Day
Reflected in you - Sylvia Day
Entwined with you - Sylvia Day

Keep Me Closer - Rhyannon Byrd
Take Me Closer - Rhyannon Byrd
Eversea - Natasha Boyd
Forever Jack - Natasha Boyd
Heated - J.Kenner
Lick - Kylie Scott
Crash - Nicola Williams

The Darkest Joy - Marata Eros
Beautiful Stranger - Christina Lauren
Because you are mine whole series - Beth Kery
Slammed - Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat - Colleen Hoover




Naked - Raine Miller
The Marriage Bargain - Jennifer Probst


 Books I have already and will have reviews up this week are:

Wallbanger - Alice Clayton
Beautiful Oblivion - Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren

So yes I have a very busy week but I am so excited to be part of this readathon and read some naughty erotica books! Can't wait to see all the books you all have chosen and fallen in love with some sexy men!
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment